StarTech 6 ft Mini DPto DVI Cable - M/M
6Ft StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cable - M/M
By DPD On 21st Jan 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The MDP2DVIMM6 6-foot Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cable is a cost-effective Mini DisplayPort to DVI link that lets you connect a DVI monitor to a PC or Mac® with a Mini DisplayPort output - saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility. This all-in-one, easy to use Mini DisplayPort/DVI cable requires no additional converters or adapters, and no driver or software installation.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
MDP2DVIMM6 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• All-in-one cable design for ease of use and optimal cable management.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (PC), and 1080p (HDTV) for an optimal viewing experience.
• No software or driver installation allows for an easy and hassle-free connection to your DVI display. Features • All-in-one cable design.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
• No software or additional drivers required.
• Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™.
• Keep your existing DVI display with our Mini DisplayPort to DVI video converter cables.
• Use a DVI monitor with DisplayPort equipped MacBook's and iMac's with Mini DisplayPort video output.
• Active or Passive Adapter: Passive
• Adapter Style: Cable Adapter
• Audio: No
• Converter Type: Cable Adapters
• Maximum Cable Length: 1.8 m [6 ft]
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
• Connector A: 1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
• Connector B: 1 - DVI-D (25 pin) Male
• System and Cable Requirements: DP++ (DisplayPort++) port required on video card or video source for DVI and HDMI signal pass-through.
• Humidity: 20~80% RH
• Operating Temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
• Storage Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
• Cable Length: 1.8 m [6 ft]
• Colour: Black
• Product Length: 1.8 m [6 ft]
• Product Weight: 90 g [3.2 oz]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months