• Designed to meet the standards of original manufacturer's specifications.
• Energy Saving chip and technology applied.
• Over voltage, over current, over temperature, over power and short circuit protection functions.
• LED light indicating when the power supply is connected to the supply.
• Interchangeable power plug automatically sets output voltage.
• Supplied with Seven Automatic interchangeable power plugs for maximum compatibility.
• Automatic Power Switching.
• This adapter is intended for use on a 100~240Volt AC 50-60Hz mains supply.
• Input: 100~240V 1.3A; 50-60Hz.
• Output: DC voltages: 18-20V.
• Output power: up to 65 W.
• Case Dimensions: 114x50x32 mm
• Net Weight: appr.260 g
• Dielectric Strength: 3300VAC Primary to Secondary
• Insulation Resistance: 500VDC, >100M OHM Input to output
• Efficiency: > 87% at full load
• MTBF: 50,000hrs / full load at 25?C
• EMI Conduction & Radiation: Complied with EN55022 Class B
• Harmonic Current: Complied with EN61000-3-2, 3
• EMS Immunity: Complied with EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11
• Ripple & Noise: 300mV
• Meets CEC, Energy Star Level V & ERP stage 2 regulations
• No load Power Consumption Less Than 0.5W
DC Plug Compatibility Information (18-20V)
• Laptops: HP, Gateway, LG, eMachines, Acer, Packard Bell, Compaq, Asus, Toshiba, IBM, Lenovo, Clevo, Fujitsu, Dell, Advent, MSI, Benq, Medion, Samsung
• Ultrabooks: HP Folio 13, Acer, Toshiba, Fujistu, MSI, Lenovo,
• Netbook / Mini Laptops: ASUS, Acer, Dell, Packard Bell, Toshiba, Lenovo ,MSI, Medion, Advent, Benq, LG, Samsung, HP