The Fractal Design Edison M series of power supplies feature excellent electrical performance, including 80PLUS® Gold certified efficiency.
Designed for maximum reliability, the Edison M units feature Japanese electrolytic capacitors with a full protection suite, including over-temperature protection. The modular cable system assists with a clean installation and the extra-long ATX12V cable accommodates cases with bottom mounted PSU positions.
Fractal Design Edison M units are equipped with a large, temperature-controlled FDB-bearing 120mm fan contributing to a maximum lifespan while keeping noise levels at a minimum.
The Edison M is a highly reliable choice, for both gaming computers and powerful workstations.
80 PLUS® Gold certified efficiency
Edison M PSUs meet the 80 PLUS® Gold specification for providing power at an extremely competitive price point, priving excellent value. Additionally, because Edison M PSUs generate less heat, they provide power at lower fan speeds, which results in reduced noise levels.
Superb Electrical Performance
Fractal Design Edison M Series PSUs feature excellent DC voltage regulation and ripple suppression: they can deliver their full-rated wattage continuously even with an intake temperature as high as 40°C at full load or 50°C at 80% load.
Compliant with the latest standards
Edison M PSUs are compliant with the latest PC PSU standard: ATX 2.4 / EPS 2.92
High end capacitors
Edison M PSUs feature Japanese electrolytic capacitors, rated at 105°C as well as Japanese and Taiwanese solid polymer capacitors.
Silent, temperature-controlled 120mm FDB fan
Generally, larger fans move more air with less noise than smaller fans: Edison M Series PSUs are equipped with a 120mm FDB bearing, which keeps noise levels at a minimum.
Extra-long ATX12V cable
Edison M PSUs are equipped with an extra long 12V ("P4") connector cable, which accommodates bottom-mounted-PSU computer cases.
Edison M PSUs feature a full suite of computer protection, including: Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and Over Temperature Protection.
• Modular construction to assist with a clean build with only the most essential cables permanently attached.
• 80PLUS® Gold efficiency with a 5 year warranty on the PSU.
• ATX 2.4 compliant, including full support for the new C6 / C7 power states introduced with the 4th generation Intel Core CPUs.
• DC-DC design for improved system stability and maximum 12V output.
• Tight voltage regulation: +/- 2% for +12V and +/- 3% for minor rails.
• Japanese electrolytic capacitors, rated at 105°C; Japanese and Taiwanese solid polymer capacitors.
• Extra long ATX 12V cable.
• Silent, temperature-controlled 120mm fan with quiet, long-life FDB bearings.
• Full protection suite: Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and Over Temperature Protection.
• Sleek look to add to the overall design of your build.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 650W Fractal Design Edison M, 80 PLUS Gold, Hybrid Modular, Single Rail, 54A +12V, 1x120mm Fan, ATX PSU . Please choose from the list below.