be quiet! DARK POWER PRO 11 650W Power Supply
650W be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 Power Supply, Hybrid Modular, 80PLUS Platinum, 1x135mm, ATX v2.4, PSU
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£169.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£183.13|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Dark Power Pro 11 650W is be quiet!’s most advanced PSU ever.
With 650W of continuously available power and an overclocking key that switches between four-rail and single-rail operation, it has sufficient reserves to support any multi-GPU or multi-CPU system you could want to build. be quiet!’s virtually inaudible SilentWings® 3 fan and an unparalleled array of noise-reducing enhancements make it the quietest PSU in its category, perfect for powerful applications that nevertheless need significant quietness. And its half bridge power topology earns it one of the highest power efficiency certification available — 80PLUS® Platinum.
• Virtually inaudible SilentWings® 3 135mm fan with fluid-dynamic bearing
• 6-pole fan motor and IC motor control for smooth low-speed operation and reduced noise
• Large funnel-shaped fan intake facilitates high airflow with less turbulence
• Isolation sleeve reduces transmission of vibrations to case
• Overclocking key switches between four 12V-rails and one massive 12V-rail
• User-friendly cable management reduces clutter, improves cooling
• Premium 105°C-rated capacitors maximize reliability
• Intelligent control for up to 4 case fans
• 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
• German product conception, design and quality control
|Edition||Dark Power Pro 11|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||94 %|
|Fans||1 x 135mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Quad Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||20 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||20 A|
|Rail 3 +12V||25 A|
|Rail 4 +12V||25 A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||N/A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 180 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.