Antec SG-650UK 650W Hybrid Modular Power Supply
650W Antec Signature, Hybrid Modular, 80 PLUS Bronze, 1x80mm, ATX, PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Designed to appeal to system builders looking for a truly premium power supply, the Signature 650 boasts many cutting-edge features, several of which have never before been offered in a consumer power supply.
The Signature 650 features DC to DC voltage regulator modules which ensure greater system stability, and an 80mm Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) fan which can run up to 50% quieter than standard fans.
Not only does the Signature 650 deliver the latest in stability, reliability, and quiet cooling, it also passes 80 PLUS® Bronze certification, a rare distinction in energy efficiency attained by very few other power supplies.
Features • NVIDIA™ SLI™-ready certified.
• DC to DC Voltage Regulator Modules ensure supreme system stability.
• 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified – 82% or more efficiency at 20%, 50%, and 100% load.
• 80mm cooling fan uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) for whisper-quiet operation.
• Advanced hybrid cable management improves airflow and reduces clutter.
• Dual density PC board layout provides better airflow, reduces electrical noise, and allows heavier components.
• Highest quality Japanese fan and capacitors ensure long-term reliability.
• Industrial grade protection circuitry prevents damage resulting from short circuits (SCP), over voltages (OVP), over power (OPP), over temperature (OTP), and over current (OCP).
• Universal Input and Active PFC allows the Signature 650 to operate efficiently on any power grid in the world.
• Safety: UL/CUL, TUV, CE, CB, CCC, FCC Class B, C-Tick.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months