SanDisk Extreme GO 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive
With write speeds of up to 150MB/s, the SanDisk Extreme® Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive lets you quickly copy and go. Up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives**, so you can transfer a full-length 4K movie to the drive in less than 40 seconds¹. The design keeps the retractable connector protected when not in use, and the included SanDisk SecureAccess™ software provides password protection³ of your private files while leaving the rest of the drive available for sharing.
With write speeds of up to 150MB/s**, the SanDisk Extreme® Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive is 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives** so you can transfer a full-length 4K movie in less than 40 seconds¹ or 1000 photos in less than 60 seconds².
The USB connector retracts to keep it safe when you’re not using it.
USB 3.1 Enabled, Yet Backward-Compatible
The SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive is backward-compatible so you can plug it into any USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.
SanDisk SecureAccess Software Protects Your Privacy
Create a private folder on your drive with SanDisk SecureAccess software. This 128-bit AES encryption software makes it easy to password-protect critical files3. Drag and drop files into the vault, and they'll be protected.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The drive comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer4. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
*1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
**Up to 150MB/s write speed to drive, up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 200MB/s read speed. USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
1. Based on 4K video transfer (4GB) with USB 3.1, Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
2. Based on 4GB transfer of photos (avg. file 4MB) with USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
3. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS X v10.7+ (Software download required for Mac).
4. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
5. 30 years in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. Features • Up to 200MB/s Read.
• Up to 150MB/s Write.
• USB 3.1 and backwards compatibility.
• Retractable USB connector.
|Read Speed||200 MB/s|
|Write Speed||150 MB/s|
|Max. Random Read 4K|
|Max. Random Write 4K|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.