Encrypted USB Solid State Drive with PIN Access
The diskG* SSD is the world’s most secure, compact and affordable USB2 portable hard drive, employing PIN code access with Military Grade 128-bit or 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption. The diskG* can only be accessed using a personalised 6-16 digit PIN code similar to using an ATM.
ALL data stored on the drive is encrypted in Real-Time, making it as fast and in many cases faster than any non-encrypted USB2 hard drive.
Should the diskG* be lost or stolen, the user can rest assured that the data stored on the drive is safe and cannot be accessed by any unauthorised third party, even if the hard drive is removed from its enclosure.
• SUPER RESILIENT AND ROBUST portable encrypted Solid State Drive
• SECURE PIN ACCESS via alphanumeric keypad (6-16 digits)
• Your choice of Real-time 128-bit or 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption
• BRUTE FORCE HACK DEFENCE MECHANISM
• INTEGRATED USB CABLE
• BUS POWERED
• ADMINISTRATOR FEATURE - set 1 Admin PIN and up to 10 user PIN passkeys
• SOFTWARE FREE DESIGN - just plug and use also NO Admin Rights required
• PLATFORM INDEPENDENT - Windows, Mac & Linux compatible
• GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED - the only portable hard drive to have been awarded CESG CCTM
• The encryption algorithm used in the diskG* encryption chip is NIST CERTIFIED
• 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 64GB iStorage diskGenie USB 2.0 Portable SSD Military Grade 256 bit Hardware Encryption . Please choose from the list below.