Startech 60cm CAT 5E Red Snagless RJ45 UTP Patch Cable
• Dual RJ-45 Male connectors ensure seamless connectivity.
• Has a durable PVC outer jacket and a snagless design for a long life.
• Copper conductor and 50 micron gold connectors enable optimum performance by avoiding signal loss.
• Cable measures 2 ft. in length.
• Red exterior for departmental colour coding.
• Designed for use with Fast Ethernet networks
• Patches from hub to distribution panel
• Connects workstation to wall outlet Features • Prevent cable damage with moulded RJ45 connectors that also offer strain relief.
• Create secured connections with snagless clips that protect the connectors during installation.
• Guaranteed reliability with a lifetime warranty.
• Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits.
|Type||Cat 5e Ethernet Cable|
|Connector From||RJ45 (Male)|
|Connector To||RJ45 (Male)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.