Broadcom Mini-SAS to SATA 60cm Cable CBL-SFF8087OCF06M
• Reduced cable count.
• Increased system reliability.
• Streamlined storage.
• 0.6 metre cable length.
• Main Specifications:
- Color Red
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 2 feet
- Device Type Serial attached SCSI(SAS) internal cable
- Connectors 36 pin 4i Mini MultiLane SAS (SFF-8087)
- Connectors (Other Side) SATA
- Vendor Compatible Products 9650SE (-4LPML, -8LPML, -12ML, -16ML), 9690SA (-4i, -8i, -4i4e), 9750 (-4i, -8i, -4i4e, -24i4e), 9240 (-4i, -8i), 9260 (-4i, -8i, -16i), 9261-8i, 9280 (-4i4e, -24i4e), 9201-16i, 9211 (-4 -8i), 9212-4i4e, 8704EM2, 8708EM2, 8888ELP, 3041E-R, 3041X-R, 3080X-R, 3081E-R, 3442E-R, 3442X-R
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage