Broadcom Mini-SAS to SATA 60cm Cable CBL-SFF8087OCF06M
60cm Broadcom Mini-SAS (SFF-8087) to SATA fan-out, Forward Break out cable
By DPD On 27th Jun 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Reduced cable count.
• Increased system reliability.
• Streamlined storage.
• 0.6 metre cable length.
• Main Specifications:
- Color Red
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 2 feet
- Device Type Serial attached SCSI(SAS) internal cable
- Connectors 36 pin 4i Mini MultiLane SAS (SFF-8087)
- Connectors (Other Side) SATA
- Vendor Compatible Products 9650SE (-4LPML, -8LPML, -12ML, -16ML), 9690SA (-4i, -8i, -4i4e), 9750 (-4i, -8i, -4i4e, -24i4e), 9240 (-4i, -8i), 9260 (-4i, -8i, -16i), 9261-8i, 9280 (-4i4e, -24i4e), 9201-16i, 9211 (-4 -8i), 9212-4i4e, 8704EM2, 8708EM2, 8888ELP, 3041E-R, 3041X-R, 3080X-R, 3081E-R, 3442E-R, 3442X-R
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage