Broadcom 60cm LSI LSI00403 CBL-SFF8643-06M Mini-SAS HD to Mini-SAS HD Multi Lane Internal Cable
Features • Features:
- Multiple lanes of high speed SAS/SATA traffic through a single cable.
- Increased system reliability.
- Reduced cable count.
- Streamlined storage.
- Locked connections.
- Improved airflow.
- Supports 3Gb, 6Gb, and 12Gb devices.
• Connector Type: 2x Mini-SAS HD (SFF-8643) Internal Connectors
• Length: 0.6 Metres
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage