Silverstone SST-ST60F-P Strider Plus 600W Modular Power Supply (PSU)
600W Silverstone Strider SST-ST60F-P, 85% Eff' , 80 PLUS Bronze, SLI/CrossFire, EPS 12V, Quiet Fan, ATX v2.3, PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 650W be quiet! Power Zone, Full Modular, 80PLUS Bronze, 1x135mm Fan, ATX, PSU£99.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
• High efficiency: 80 PLUS Bronze level
• Compact size (160mm depth) to fit in nearly any system
• Tightly regulated performance of ±3% from a single +12V rail design
• Quiet and cool 135mm fan
The versatility of these power supplies extends to the 100% modular cables with all the important connectors to support current and future graphics card specifications. For enthusiasts that are looking for the power supply with all the right features to make a high performing and aesthetically pleasing system, the Strider Plus series reaches the goal with maximum satisfaction.
Features • 600W 24hour continuous power output with 40?operating temperature
• 100% modular cables
• Efficiency 82%~85% at 20%~100% loading
• Class-leading single +12V rail with 42A
• Strict ±3% voltage regulation
• Japanese main capacitors
• Silent running 135mm fan with 19dBA minimum
• Dual EPS 8pin connectors support
• Single PCI-E 8pin and four PCI-E 6pin connectors support
• Support ATX 12V 2.3 & EPS 12V
• Active PFC
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months