Aerocool Integrator 600 Watt Fully Wired 80+ Bronze PSU/Power Supply
600W Aerocool Integrator, Fully Wired, 80 PLUS Bronze, Single Rail, 46A, 120mm Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Aerocool Integrator 600 Watt
Aerocool’s Integrator MX series is the latest high-efficient Semi-Modular power supply. The most valuable and suitable PC energy component for gamers and system integrators and it features a 12cm thermal control silent fan which gives the user clean DC quality with low ripple noise and a number of connectors with cable mesh.
• Semi-modular cable management by user’s system configuration.
• Elegant Black PSU casing with Fully Black Mesh cables.
• Compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.4.
• Fully compatible with the latest generation Intel Core series processors starting from the 4th Generation CPU Intel ‘Haswell’ platform’s C6/C7 power saving mode.
• Up to 88%+ efficiency with official 80Plus 230V EU Silver certificate.
• Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• 20 + 4 Pin and CPU 4 + 4 Pin cable length up to 550mm - easy reach to all components.
• Two PCIe 6 + 2 Pin connectors for mid-range graphic cards.
• Up to 7 SATA connectors supports multiple hard drives.
• Complete protections with OVP / UVP / OPP / SCP / SIP.
• Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
• ECO friendly with RoHS and Erp2014 directives.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- Aerocool Advanced technologies Corp.
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.