Thermaltake Pacific C-Pro G1/4 Compression Fitting Black 6 Pack
Thermaltake Pacific C-Pro G1/4" PETG Tube Compression Fitting, Black, Male/Female, Copper/Aluminium
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Pacific C-Pro Series is a revolution in fitment design. It simplifies the process of setting up a liquid-cooling loop and provides a seal that outperforms traditional compression fittings. By using 4 preinstalled O-rings and an overhauled design, the C-Pro Series is the new standard in fitment technology and it is exclusive to Thermaltake.
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high-performance PC product for every enthusiast.
TT LCS Certified
TT LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts’ standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
• High-Flow and Leak-Free Structure: The C-Pro Series compression fittings are custom made for simplify the installation of PETG tubing. They are designed to work in tight spaces without compromising the compression seal or impacting the flow of coolant. The C-Pro range also features four rubber O-rings instead of the traditional two, this creates a more secure seal and more reliable performance. For tubes: Outer diameter: 16mm
• Exclusively Designed Open-End Wrench: The included wrench with double-ended design is specially crafted for Thermaltake Pacific Series fittings. The smaller end is used to grip the C-Pro Series compression fittings, providing an easier and faster way to turn the fitting.
• Easy Installation, Game-Changing Design: By rethinking the traditional compression fitting design, this new concept makes it easier than ever to install custom liquid-cooling loops.
• Remarkable Expansion: Thermaltake offers a full line of Pacific Series components for enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
|Type||Hardline Compression Fittings|
|Inner Diameter (ID)|
|Outer Diameter (OD)||16mm|
|Compatible Tubing & Fittings||16mm Hardline Tubing|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base