Seagate Desktop 5TB Internal Hard Disk Drive ST5000DM002
5TB Seagate ST5000DM002 Desktop HDD, 3.5" HDD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 128MB Cache, 4.16ms OEM NCQ
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The one drive for every desktop system need, supported by 30 years of trusted performance, reliability and simplicity.
• Store as much desktop data as you need with multiple capacities up to 8TB.
• Store data faster with SATA 6Gb/s interface that optimises burst performance.
• Rest easy knowing your drive delivers dependable performance with Seagate® AcuTrac™ servo technology.
• Have confidence with safe, fast and easy drive retirement provided by the Instant Secure Erase feature*.
• Protect your data with Seagate Secure® models.
Best-Fit Enterprise NAS Applications
Global business ecosystems require data agility for collaboration. Ideal for environments that require 24×7 availability and accessibility, the Enterprise NAS HDD is designed to manage aggressive workloads in enterprise environments.
• Cloud-based and NAS storage.
• Backup and disaster recovery.
• Multi-media server and storage.
• File and print server sharing.
• Archiving and cloud replication.
• On-premise private cloud.
• Tiered storage.
• Remote access.
• Auxiliary storage.
Rackmount, tower and private cloud NAS solutions in mid-range environments with up to 16-bay rackmount enclosures. Features Count on Seagate to deliver the storage innovations that bring down your costs and crank up your storage.
• Industry's first 1 TB-per-disc hard drive technology.
• SATA 6Gb/s technology maximises performance.
• Free DiscWizard™ software enables high capacities on legacy PC BIOS systems.
Easy Transition Beyond 2TB
Are you worried about moving beyond 2TB? You don't have to be. The Seagate DiscWizard™ utility makes this transition a snap:
• Free software enables Windows machines to utilise drives beyond 2TB
• Seagate DiscWizard provides you with a means to effectively utilise your high-capacity hard drives.
Help Lower Hard Drive Storage Costs
Seagate Desktop HDDs with 1TB-per-disk have advanced power modes to save more energy while in idle states — without sacrificing performance.
• Desktop HDDs are produced using the most sophisticated manufacturing process in the industry, with a focus on environmental stewardship.
• Desktop HDDs comply with the US RoHS directive on hazardous materials and voluntarily restrict halogen compounds.
• Seventy per cent or more of the materials used to build Barracuda are recyclable.
• Low power consumption. Watch the energy savings video
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months