DisplayPort is a 20 pin connector similar to HDMI but designed to replace DVI/VGA. The standard was put forward by VESA to define a new royalty free audio/video connection.
Our DisplayPort to VGA cables are the perfect solution for adapting your DisplayPort computer or graphics card to use a VGA monitor/device.
• Display port v1.1 compliant
• High quality digital audio transmissions
• Embedded clock architecture to reduce EMI susceptibility
• Supports resolutions greater than QXGA (2048 x 1536) at 24-bit colour depths
• Supports existing VESA and CEA standards
• Supports hot plug detection as well as link status failure
• Supports a minimum of 1080P resolution at 24bpp, 50/60 Hz at 15 metres
• Supports display port signal to VGA signal
• Supports video bandwidth up to 10.8Gbps
• Connector: 20pin display port to 15pin VGA
• 5 Metre Length
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 5m Scan DisplayPort 1.1 Cable - DPort (Male) to VGA (Male), Black . Please choose from the list below.