DisplayPort is a 20 pin connector similar to HDMI but designed to replace DVI/VGA. The standard was put forward by VESA to define a new royalty free audio/video connection.
Our DisplayPort to DVI adaptors are the perfect solution for adapting your DisplayPort computer or graphics card to use a DVI monitor/device.
• Display port male (20 pin) to DVI male
• 5m Length
• DVI-D output
• Passive adaptor
• Support conversion from DisplayPort signal to DVI
• Support display port connector 20 pin
• Support 8-bit &10-bit deep colour
• Support the video bandwidth up to 10.8Gpbs
• Support the 1Mbps' bidirectional auxiliary channel
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 5m Scan DisplayPort 1.1 Cable - DPort (Male) to DVI-D (Male), Black . Please choose from the list below.