PNY NVIDIA Pascal QUADRO P2000 5GB GPU
NVIDIA QUADRO P2000—THE PERFORMANCE REQUIRED BY DEMANDING VISUAL COMPUTING WORKFLOWS.
The new Quadro P2000 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1024 CUDA Cores, large 5GB GDDR5 on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120 x 2880 at 60Hz) displays natively. This makes it an excellent choice for accelerating product development and content creation workflows that demand fluid interactivity with large, complex 3D models and scenes.
Designs are becoming more complex over time, growing in size and detail. Professional applications are increasing in features and sophistication, enabling users to create more realistic models, adding textures, lighting, and atmospheric effects, allowing customers to evaluate designs more thoroughly before creating costly prototypes, to speed time to decision and time to market.
The new Quadro P2000 combines the latest GPU architecture and display technologies to deliver the performance and capabilities required by today’s demanding professional applications. Powered by the NVIDIA Pascal GPU architecture, the P2000 provides an expansive visual workspace, driving up to four 5K displays so that professionals can view their designs in stunning detail.
• Designers and engineers can create models with larger assemblies and larger numbers of components, render with higher image quality, or resolution.
• Quadro P2000 supports multiple displays at up to 5K resolution.
• Use real-world physics, lighting, and materials during interactive design and visualize with photo-realistic image quality.
• NVIDIA Iray plug-ins enable designers to visualize designs with photorealistic image quality using physically based lights and materials as an integrated part of their workflow.
• Combine multiple P2000 cards to provide incredible rendering power for larger, more demanding rendering workloads.
MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT SOLUTIONS
• Editors can work in realtime with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution on more complex projects with more layers and effects.
• 3D texture painting artists can enjoy more creative flexibility in their workflow by keeping a larger number of textures and assets in graphics memory.
• Visual effects artists can create the more complex models, maintaining a larger number of assets in graphics memory and streamlining their workflow.
• GPU-powered rendering lets artists visualize creations with photorealistic image quality using application-based, GPU-accelerated rendering or with NVIDIA Iray plug-ins using physically based lights and materials.
• Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
• Architects can create larger models with more details, creating structures with greater levels of realism.
• Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity. Features • 1024 CUDA Cores.
• 5 GB GDDR5 Memory.
• 3.0 TFLOPS FP32 Performance.
• 75W Max Power Consumption.
• PCIe Express 3.0 x 16.
• 4x DisplayPort 1.4 Connectors.
• 4x DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter included.
GPU PERFORMANCE FEATURES
Pascal GPU Architecture
Based on state-of-the-art 16nm FinFET Plus process technology to pack over 4 billion transistors and 1024 CUDA cores and up to 3.0 TFLOPs of single precision compute power. The Quadro P2000 graphics board is targeted for professional CAD, DCC and visualization designers, engineers and users. Get the budget friendly highest performing graphics board to drive today’s demanding professional workflows.
Larger Framebuffer with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
5GB GDDR5 memory with up to 140 GB/s memory bandwidth allows designers and animators to model, store and render characters and scenes at unprecedented scale, complexity, and richness.
Pascal Dynamic Load Balancing
Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximize resource utilization.
Pascal Compute Preemption
Preemption at the thread and instruction level provides finer grain control over compute tasks.
NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
Achieve higher application performance without exceeding the power and thermal envelope of the board. Pascal GPU technology maximizes the boost potential of the GPU.
H.264 and HEVC Encode/Decode Engines
Deliver faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications with one dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engines and a dedicated decode engine that are independent of 3D/compute pipeline.
IMAGE QUALITY FEATURES
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Dramatically reduce visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies" with up to 64X FSAA (128X with SLI) for unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces to support applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
Pascal Memory Compression
Increase bandwidth by up to 20% by reducing the amount of data fetched from memory for each frame with fourth generation, lossless delta compression.
NVIDIA Quadro MOSAIC Technology
Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 4 GPUs and 16 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
Support up to four 5K monitors at 60Hz, or dual 8K displays per card. The P2000 supports HDR color for 4K at 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC decode and up to 4K at 60Hz for 10b HEVC encode. Each DisplayPort connector is capable of driving ultra-high resolutions of 4096 x 2160 at 120 Hz with 30-bit color.
Built in compatibility with High Dynamic Range (HDR) TV’s and Display devices (Windows only), whether it’s a custom application or video, which will be accelerated by the on chip 4K at 60Hz 10bpp HEVC decode or up to 4K at 60Hz for 10bpp HEVC encode.
NVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
Gain unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity in single large display or multi-display environments.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provide a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
Ultra High Resolution Desktop Support
Get more MOSAIC topology choices with high resolution displays devices with a 32K Max desktop size.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Platform
Natively execute standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and APIs such as OpenCL, OpenACC and Direct Compute to accelerate techniques such as ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA Enterprise-Management Tools
Maximize system uptime, seamlessly manage wide-scale deployments and remotely control graphics and display settings for efficient operations.
NVIDIA Multi-GPU Technology
Combine the visualization and interactive design capability of multiple GPUs by leveraging a mix of Quadro GPUs to dramatically improve the production workflow.
|Graphics Chipset||Quadro P2000|
|NVIDIA CUDA Cores||1024|
|NVIDIA Tensor Cores|
|Memory Size||5 GB|
|Memory Bit Rate||160 Bit|
|Memory Bandwidth||140 GB/s|
|Single Precision Processing||Yes|
|Single Precision Performance||3.0 teraFLOPS|
|Double Precision Processing||No|
|Double Precision Performance|
|Deep Learning (Tensor) Performance|
|Integer Operations (INT8)|
|H.264 1080p30 Streams||N/A|
|Cooling||Single Fan (1)|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||5120x2880 @ 60Hz|
|Maximum VGA Resolution||N/A|
|Multi GPU Support||Supported|
|Multi Monitor Support||4 Displays|
|Supported Compute APIs||
|Supported Graphics APIs||
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API with Feature Level 12.1|
|Form Factor||Single Slot|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Board Power||75 W|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors|
|Minimum Recommended PSU|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
|Dimensions||111.76 x 200.66 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 120 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 1st Jun 2017
Inventor of the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), NVIDIA has been producing cutting-edge graphics for almost 20 years. Most of those graphics end up in the GeForce line of cards that power the best, most immersive gaming experience available.