Thermal Take Smart BX1 RGB 550W 80+ PSU/Power Supply
550W ThermalTake Smart BX1 RGB, Fully Wired, 80 PLUS Bronze, Single Rail, 38A, 1 x 120m RGB Fan, ATX PSU, Power Supply
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Smart BX1 RGB 550W with 550 watts of power and high quality components and silent design hardly be desired. Features • The ATX 12V V2.3 enables safer, more robust power delivery.
• Guarantee of continuous output supply of 550W in an operating environment of 40ºC.
• High quality components and simple + 12V rail design enable uninterrupted use with stable and reliable performance.
• 80 PLUS® Bronze 230V Certified by the EU, up to 88% efficiency.
• High quality Japanese master capacitor.
• The ultra-quiet 120 mm cooling fan delivers excellent airflow at exceptionally low noise levels.
• 8 LED lights that include 256 RGB cycle colors.
• The SMART BX1 RGB series is ready for the new Intel Kabylake processors to achieve maximum power savings.
• Circuit protection against overvoltage, overcurrent and short circuit.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.