GameMax 550 Watt Fully Modular RGB LED PSU/Power Supply
550W Game Max RGB Series, Full Modular, 80PLUS Gold, Single Rail, 36A, 140mm RGB Fan, RGB Logo, ATX PSU
By DPD On 20th Aug 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• With the memory function, turn on the power supply again the initial state is the same as the state of when the PSU was turned off.
• Press the RGB controller switch successively, the lights change to be Red, Blue, Green, White, Yellow and Purple, breathing lights and the colours can mix mode in turn.
• Breathing Light Mode: Make the lights bright gradually in two seconds, make the lights dim gradually in two seconds, play cycle from white colour to purple colour.
• Colour Mix Mode: the lights change from white to purple colour in turn and keep 0.5 Seconds at the peak of each colour and it takes 4 Seconds between the two colours.
• In any mode, press the RGB controller switch for three seconds, the lights go out. Features • Powerful single +12V rails offers stable DC output and supports high-end graphic cards and PC systems.
• 80+ Gold APFC, High-Efficiency and 90+ Certified.
• Active Power Factor rate up to 0.9.
• RGB Ring Fan on the top, RGB Illuminated logo on the side and the lights are coming from the top and side. The Colours include: Red, Blue, Green, White, Yellow and Purple.
• Honeycomb ventilation design for optimal heat dissipation.
• Full modular output connector.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency||88 %|
|Fans||1 x 140mm w/ RGB LEDs|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||36 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||36 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 85 x 165 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.