Corsair RM550x 550 Watt Fully Modular 80+ Gold ATX PSU/Power Supply
550W Corsair RMx Series 2018 RM550x, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Gold, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 45.8A, 140mm Fan, ATX PSU
By DPD On 22nd Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Tuned for Low Noise Operation: A specially set fan curve ensures that, even at full load, fan noise is kept to a minimum.
• Zero RPM Fan Mode: At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
• 100% All Japanese 105°C Capacitors: Premium internal components ensure unwavering power delivery and long-term reliability.
• Fully Modular Cables: Only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier.
• Compact Size: A 160mm-long casing ensures an easy fit in almost all modern enthusiast PC cases.
• Ten-Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
|Edition||RMx Series 2018 RM550x|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||92 %|
|Fans||1 x 140mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||45.8 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||45.8 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 160 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 120 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 120 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.