The V series are powerfully small. Not to be confused, it is still a standard ATX form power supply that one would expect to see in any computer, but shorter. Only 140mm versus +180mm typical length - 22% smaller in volume! ATX form factor, but ideal for compact systems. Powers all current high-end GPUs.
Fully Modular Design
• Modularity extends beyond modular cables and is applied directly to the power circuit design.
• The circuit platform removes unnecessary cables and uses fully modular boards, resulting in lower crosstalk and signal noise.
• The benefit is pure, clean power output and higher efficiency.
Fully Modular Cable
All cables are flat cable and black color, including 24pin MB cable. Compared to old round cable design, flat cable can make cable management easier and cleaner! A good cable management also allows you to have better heat dissipation in case and enhances your total thermal performance.
Tight Voltage Regulation
The +12V rail is the most important part of a modern power supply as both the CPU and graphic cards are powered through it. Voltage fluctuations can cause system instability from high pitch noises.
The V series provides very stable output under any sudden voltage fluctuations, meaning less stress on your precious components.
Extreme Low Riple and Noise
• V-Series: The new 3D Circuit Design (modular) board maintains low ripple and noise levels to ensure your system performs at it's best.Other
• Other PSUs: Excessive ripple or noise can damage important components in your computer, such as capacitors, and cause system instability or degradation.TIGHT VOLTAGE REGULATIONThe +12V rail is the most important part of a modern power supply as both the CPU and graphic cards are powered through it. Voltage fluctuations can cause system instability from high pitch noises
Silencio FP Fan High Air Pressure and Lower Noise
The rotation speed stays lower in the Silencio while delivering high air pressure, meaning less noise. After 50% load, the rotation speed difference compared to double ball fans is 16% better in the V750, 22% in the V650, and 34% in V550.
• Cooler Master exclusive sickle fan blade design.
• Cooler Master exclusive LDB fan bearing.
• Silent driver.
• Highest dustproof level IP6X.
• Higher air pressure and lower noise.
100% Japanese Capacitors
All 105C high quality capacitors help ensure an extended lifetime with excellent performance.
For maximum efficiency and stable voltage. Features • Unique 3D circuit design offers higher efficiency and improves the heat dissipation.
• Cooler Master's exclusive Silencio FP fan technology enhances airflow, reduces vibration and provides the best thermal performance.
• Fully modular, flat cable design for better cable management.
• 100% Japanese capacitors ensures an extended lifetime and minimizes power fluctuations.
• Compact design 6.8W/inch3 fits perfectly with small form factor systems.
• 80 PLUS Gold certified: up to 92% efficiency on typical load.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.