Cooler Master MWE Bronze 550W V2 PSU / Power Supply
550W Cooler Master MWE 550 Bronze V2, Fully Wired, 80 PLUS Bronze, Single Rail, 45.8A, 1x120mm Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• 120 mm HDB Fan: The hydro dynamic fan bearing creates less friction, making it great for low RPM operations.
• Silent Mode: The 120 mm HDB fan will remain completely silent during low load operations and while in standby mode.
• 80 PLUS Bronze Efficiency: This certification guarantees a typical efficiency of 85% under normal operating conditions.
• Flat Black Cables: The flat cables take up less space and are easier to manipulate within the chassis.
• 5 Year Warranty: This unit comes with a standard limited manufacturing warranty of 5 years from the date of purchase.
|Edition||MWE 550 Bronze V2|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||85 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||45.8 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||45.8 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 140 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.