Antec NE550C 550 Watt ATX PSU/Power Supply
550W Antec NE550C NeoECO Classic, 80 PLUS Bronze, Fully Wired, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 42A +12V, 120mm Fan, ATX PSU
By DPD On 19th Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• 80 PLUS® BRONZE Certified: Up to 88% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill.
• AQ3: Antec Quality 3 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support.
• 120 mm DBB Silence: Whisper-quiet high-quality double ball bearing fan with long lifetime.
• Thermal Manager: An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management.
• Multi PCI-E: 2 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support.
• 91.6% +12V: Output for maximum CPU & GPU support.
• CircuitShield™: Full suite of industrial grade protections.
• Japanese Heavy-duty Caps: High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation.
• ErP Lot 6: Compliant to the toughest energy standard available.
|Edition||NE550C NeoECO Classic|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Max. Efficiency||88 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||42 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||42 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 140 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.