Aerocool 550 Watt AERO Fully Wired Black PSU/Power Supply
550W Aerocool AERO, Fully Wired, 80 PLUS Bronze, Single Rail, 45A, 120mm Fan, ATX PSU
By DPD On 19th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
AERO Bronze 550W 230V EU Power Supply Unit
Featuring best in class protections and impressive performance while offering one-of-a-kind affordability, the AERO PSU series is perfect for DIY PC builders who want a feature-packed power supply without breaking the bank. The AERO BRONZE is 80Plus Bronze 230V EU Certified for up to 90%+ efficiency, delivering maximum efficiency performance.
Up to 90%+ Efficiency for Silver-Level Performance
Experience the efficiency performance of 80Plus Silver 230V EU PSUs with this Premium Bronze power supply. Ensures high levels of efficiency at 20%, 50%, and 100% loads: 86.93% | 90.41% | 85.74%. The AERO BRONZE PSU’s efficiency performance is equal to and at certain loads, even higher than that of 80Plus Silver 230V EU PSUs.
Tested for Reliability and Performance
Having undergone test after test under strict conditions and the highest standards of quality, the AERO PSU ensures premium reliability, durability, and performance.
Active Power Factor Correction
Built-in APFC providing higher voltage stabilisation and lower power consumption (Active Power Factor Correction rate > 0.9.
Premium 105°C Japanese Capacitors
Built-in premium 105°C Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance, reliability and durability even under the most demanding conditions.
*Due to supply chain sourcing, premium capacitors from any of the following brands may be used: Rubycon, Nichicon, and Nippon Chemi-Con.
High-End Solid State Capacitors
High-end solid state capacitors provide great DC output quality for improved noise filtering and low ripple.
DC-to-DC Conversion Circuit
Built-in DC-to-DC conversion circuit for higher efficiency and tight voltage regulation even under heavy cross-loading conditions.
Optimised Thermal Fan Speed Control
Optimised fan speed allows for near inaudible fan noise and silent PSU operation. Smart thermal fan control keeps the fan running at startup speed before reaching 60% load at 40°C ambient temperatures.
Convenient Cable Management
Soft, black, flat cables allow for more convenient cable management and easier installation. Longer and more durable cables accommodate larger cases and provide long-lasting reliability.
• Up to 90% efficiency with 80Plus 230V EU Bronze certified.
• Compatible with all Intel form factors up to ATX12V Ver.2.52.
• Built-in APFC providing higher voltage stabilisation and lower power consumption (Active Power Factor Correction rate > 0.9.
• Delivers real output wattage at ambient temperatures of 40°.
• Unique AERO PSU style mesh design with matte black finishing adds a premium look and feel to your rig.
• Built-in premium 105°C Japanese main capacitors provide low ripple and higher durability.
• High-end solid state capacitors provide great DC output quality for improved noise filtering and low ripple.
• DC-to-DC conversion circuit for higher efficiency and tight voltage regulation even under heavy cross-loading conditions.
• 12cm high-pressure fan with optimised fan speed allows for near inaudible fan noise and silent PSU operation.
• Smart thermal fan control keeps the fan running at startup speed before reaching 60% load at 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Soft, black flat cables allow for efficient cable management and improved airflow.
• Longer and more durable cables accommodate larger cases and provide long-lasting reliability.
• AWG#18 copper wiring with 34 cores and phosphor-bronze connector pins provides high DC current endurance, allowing for longer PSU and PC lifespan.
• Best in class protections makes PSU highly resistant to damage: OVP, UVP OPP, SCP, OCP, Input Surge & Inrush Protection, and OTP
• Compliant with ErP 2013 Lot 6 for high energy efficiency.
• ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) certified.
• Fully EMC Compliant.
|Edition||AERO BRONZE 550W|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||90 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||45 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||45 A|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- Aerocool Advanced technologies Corp.
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.