Samsung 55" PH55F-P Full HD SMART Signage Panel
55" Samsung PH55F-P Signage Monitor, FHD, E-LED BLU, 60Hz, 8ms, 4000:1, 700cd/m², VESA, DVI/HDMI/DP/USB/Rj45
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The new 2016 SMART Signage that supports SSSP 4.0 allows for a stronger, faster and more stable performance than its previous models. Transcending past hardware performance, the new SSSP 4.0 enables CMS partners to develop and deploy advanced web applications which can help to effectively manage content and SMART Signage for their customers.
• Enhanced 3D Graphic Engine: Experience dynamic content by enhancing 3D graphic performance while text scrolling appears smooth and the display offers a level of robustness that can even support 3 movies playing concurrently on one screen.
• PC-less Touch Solution: Touch performance is fully realized due to the powerful TIZEN OS that bypasses the need for a PC.
• Enhanced Security: Applications, platform and system are all supported by TIZEN OS and a holistic security architecture allows for high stability and security through 3 layers of supplementation.
The ability to develop the solution further is facilitated, thanks to various development tools such as SW Development Kit (SDK) or Remote Web Inspector (RW). In addition, as it is a web standard-based open platform, it is highly compatible with HTML5.
Usability is attained due to a touch-friendly UI while web browsers are able to display a homepage without the need to develop a web app. The SSSP 4.0 user screen has also been improved (new home UI) and quick access for web apps is supported through URL Launcher.
Offering robust options for content creation, scheduling and deployment tools
A key aspect of the enhanced TIZEN-based SSSP 4.0 platform, Samsung’s MagicInfo Player S4 enables users to fully leverage the power of their display network from any location through a centralized server. More useable than ever, MagicInfo Player S4 merges a dedicated Backup Player with DataLink content streaming capabilities to reduce the effort needed to share vital information.
Bring an end to unwanted glare and always be assured of high visibility and readability
Equipped with a non-glare frontal panel, the PHF and PMF Series displays reduce natural and ambient light interference to ensure continuous readability in any location. Image visibility and information readability are deemed to be very high, because it is less reflective under light or sunlight, which poses no issues when used with QSR menu boards, or airport flight schedule boards with ample natural light.
Unlock easier and more flexible control due to a centralized infrared receiver
The standalone displays’ integrated centralized infrared receiver (IR) ensures easier and more flexible user control. All models can receive the IR signal on individual panels via Central IR. Through tailored installation or mounting, users can navigate the IR functionality from various locations, further augmenting uninterrupted performance.
Put your worries to rest knowing that your display is protected from a range of environmental conditions
All of Samsung’s new PMF and PHF standalone displays are IP5x certified, signifying their dust-resistant design and ability to withstand a range of environmental conditions. The certification alleviates concerns about dust accumulating on displays installed on subway trains or on external platforms. Customers can conveniently use this IP5x certified display without needing to prepare additional enclosure in dusty places. Uninterrupted, 24/7 content delivery is always assured regardless of surrounding natural or interactive conditions.
Increase content possibilities with Samsung PIMs
PHF-P series are designed to use content from various external sources including Samsung PIMs. Samsung PIMs use Intel® Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) connectivity to enable power and video source delivery through a single cable. No additional power cord is necessary.
Features • 55” Diagonal Screen
• High Definition and Optimal Resolution (1920 x 1080 - Full HD 1080p)
• 60Hz E-LED BLU Type Technology
• 16:9 Widescreen Aspect Ratio
• Brightness: 700 cd/m2
• Response Time: 8ms
• 5000:1 High Contrast Ratio
• Display Colours: 10bit Dithering – 1.07Billion
• Speakers: Built in Speaker(10W + 10W)
• All-in-one display solution with embedded MagicInfo Player S4 powered by TIZEN™
• IP5x certification to withstand a range of environmental conditions
• Wi-Fi Module Enabled
• Intel® Open Pluggable Specification(OPS) Slot
• Sleek design with slim depth (29.9mm) and narrow bezels (6.9mm)
• Input Connectivity: DVI-I(D-Sub Common), Display Port 1.2 (2), HDMI (2), Stereo mini Jack, USB 2.0 (2)
• Output Connectivity: DisplayPort1.2 (Loop-out), Stereo Mini Jack
• External Control Connectivity: RS232C (In/out) through stereo jack, RJ45
• 24/7 Hours Usage
• Compatible VESA Wall Mounting: 400 x 400 mm
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 1228.4 x 701.2 x 29.9 mm
• Weight: 16.3 Kg
|Panel Type||E-LED BLU|
|Pitch Size||0.560(H) x 0.560(V)|
|Adaptive Frame-rate Technology||N/A|
|Resolution||1920x1080 (Full HD)|
|Response Time||6 ms|
|Viewing Angle||178 (°H/°V)|
|Contrast Ratio/Dynamic Contrast Ratio||4000:1|
|Color Bit Depth||10-Bit (1.07B Colours)|
|Supported HDR Standards|
|Speaker Configuration||10W x2|
|Power Usage (Switched on)||154 W|
|VESA||200 x 200|
|Dimensions (with stand)|
|Dimensions (without stand)||1228.4 X 701.2 X 29.9 (WxHxD)|
|Weight (with Stand)||16.3 kg|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 0330 7262677