MB973SP-1B, a 3-in-2 Tray-less SATA Backplane Cage for 3.5” SATA hard drives
• Supports SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) hard drives.
• Compact and space saving design to fit multiple drives.
• Commercially designed for servers & rackmounts.
• Screw-less, tool-less design for genuine plug & play and hot swap use.
• Lightweight aluminum body construction for durability and heat dissipation.
• 80mm cooling fan for maximum air flow.
• Fan is replaceable with aftermarket fans that use standard 2-pin or 3-pin connectors.
• Flex Fit Design – accommodates different 5.25” tab lengths for server or tower cases.
• Active Power Technology (APT) - individual blue led & cooling fan only powers up if there is a drive installed in the bay.
• Multi-locking door latches to prevent accidental drive ejection.
• Two 4 pin to 15 pin adapter cable included for 15 pin SATA power ports.
• ICY DOCK 3 year warranty equivalent to hard drive manufacturer warranty to ensure maximum reliability and long life.
|Material||Aluminium / Plastic|
|HDD Interface||SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Total HDD Bays|
|Max. Capacity HDD Supported (Individual Drive)|
|Max. Potential Storage|
|External Interface||3 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Operating System Support|
|Dimensions||148.08 x 85.09 x 210.05 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.