Antec's HCG M power supplies are the perfect combination of power and efficiency.
The HCG M features special heavy-duty High Current connectors and cabling that supply extreme levels of power, and superb efficiency thanks to 80 PLUS® Bronze certification and Active PFC.
Highest-quality connectors, Japanese-brand capacitors, and a quiet 135 mm double ball bearing fan complete the package. The HCG-520M features High Current Cable Management and 10-pin modular connectors.
If loads of power, High Current engineering and extreme efficiency are what you're after, the HCG M is the PSU for you.
http://www.antec.com/Believe_it/product.php?id=NzA0Nzcw Features • 520 watts of Continuous Power
• 80 PLUS® Bronze certified — up to 87% efficient
• High Current Hybrid Cable Management — special 10-pin and 5-pin modular connectors for High Current rail
• Quiet 135 mm Double Ball Bearing cooling fan
• Stealth Wires: all wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis
• All Japanese brand capacitors for reliability
• Thermal Manager: an advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
• Up to 90% power available on +12V rail
• ATX12V version 2.32 and EPS12V version 2.92 compliant
• Heavy-duty protection circuitry on all rails
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.