Sonnet Fusion 512GB Thunderbolt 3 PCIe SSD Flash Drive
Do your portable storage requirements include maximum performance, pocket-sized mobility, bus-powered operation, and rugged reliability?
The Sonnet Fusion™ Thunderbolt™ 3 PCIe® Flash Drive delivers it all:
- Stunning Performance Over Thunderbolt 3 From a Single Memory Module
- No RAID 0 of multiple drives needed for maximum performance
- Bus-powered for Complete Portability
- No power adapter needed
- Small and Rugged
- Fits easily in your pocket, solid aluminum case
- 4K Video Workflow Support - In the Palm of Your Hand
Sonnet’s Fusion Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Flash Drive leverages the latest advancements in solid state storage and Thunderbolt 3 technology to create a device that delivers performance unimaginable a short time ago, yet fits neatly in the palm of your hand. It is especially well suited to serve as an ultra-fast portable scratch drive for editing raw 4K video at higher frame rates, or even performing IT duties like installing applications and operating systems. You can even employ the Fusion flash drive for instant-access media storage or as a high-performance shuttle drive.
Designed with Latest SSD Technology
Sonnet designed the Fusion Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Flash Drive around a Gen 3 M.2 PCIe SSD module, the fastest standard SSD type now available. It connects directly to any Windows computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port, or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain, via an attached 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable.
Amazing Transfer Speeds & Performance
The Fusion Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Flash Drive incorporates a PCIe Gen 3 flash controller that enables the device to outperform USB 3.0 flash drives by more than 400%, and is capable of transferring files at rates up to 2100 MB/s.(1)
• Pro Thunderbolt Storage.
• Connects one high-performance PCIe Gen 3 SSD to any Windows PC with a Thunderbolt 3 port.
• Superior Performance.
• Transfers data at up to 2100 MB/s(1).
• Fits in the palm of your hand – only 2.8 x 4.1 x 1.25 inches (WxDxH).
• Thunderbolt 3 Interface.
• Features an attached 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable.
• Rugged Construction.
• Aluminum enclosure for rugged and reliable operation.
• Powered through Thunderbolt connection; no power adapter required.
Windows Only (not compatable with Mac's ) Features • Portable Rugged SSD Storage with Thunderbolt 3 Interface.
• Ultra Performance.
• Data transfer rates up to 2100 MB/s(1) to support 4K workflows.
• Achieve total mobility without the need for a power adapter.
• Fits in the palm of your hand.
• 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface.
• Connects to any Thunderbolt 3 computer port, or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain.
• Rugged Construction.
• Aluminum enclosure with captive Thunderbolt 3 cable withstands heavy use.
• Windows® Compatible.
• Connects to any Windows PC with a Thunderbolt 3 port.
|Host Controller Interface|
|Flash Memory Type||None|
|DRAM Cache Memory||N/A|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K|
|Max. Random Write 4K|
|Power Consumption (active)|
|Max. Endurance Rating|
|Max. Operating Vibration|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Max. Non-operating Shock|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.