512GB PCIE NVMe SSD Bundle for Sample Libraries & Video Editing
512GB PCIE NVMe SSD Bundle for Sample Libraries & Video Editing, PCIe 3.0 4x
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
1x Samsung PM961 512GB NVMe SSD
1x Lycom DT-129 NVMe to PCIe 3.0 x4 Adapter Card
This is all you need for some seriously fast storage expansion! The Samsung PM961 1TB is based on the new Polaris controller features up to 3,000MB/s sequential reads and 1,150MB/s sequential writes, random reads up to 360,000 IOPS and random writes up to 280,000 IOPS. The Lycom DT-129 is the best solution & place to install an extremely high performance Enterprise-Class PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe or PCIe-AHCI 110mm High Power M.2 SSD in your desktop for enthusiast gaming and workstation markets. Pair these two together and you have a pretty fierce storage solution ideal for sample libraries and high-res video editing. Features Samsung PM961 1TB NVMe SSD
• M.2 PCIe SSD.
• 512GB Capacity.
• NVMe Technology.
• Up to 2800MB/s Read, 1600MB/s Write.
• 4K IOPS Read: 260,000
• 4K IOPS Write: 260,000
Lycom DT-129 NVMe to PCIe Adapter Card
• Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and multiple plated-holes supports type 22110, 2280, 2260 and 2242 SSD
• Supports PCIe 3.0, PCIe 2.0 motherboard
• Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side
• Compliant with PCI Express 3.0
• Pin header on board for drive LED connection
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor
• Low Profile PCIe bracket on board and Regular size bracket included
• Transparent to the operating system and no board driver required
• Windows 10, Win8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux series, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat native driver support PCIe-NVMe & PCIe-AHCI
• Microsoft (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2990941) Update to support NVM Express by using native drivers in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
• Mac Pro 2009, 2010 and 2012 models support PCIe-AHCI SSD only
• Supports operating temperature range: -40 - 80 ºC
• Supports M.2 PCIe SSD High Power 3.3V5A
• Fully RoHS compliant
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months