Fast, Reliable Performance
Kingston's KC400 SSD is 15 times faster than a hard drive to deliver consistent performance for both compressible and incompressible data and improve responsiveness in performance-hungry applications. It uses a Phison PS3110-S10 8-channel controller and quad-core processor to speed up daily tasks and improve productivity.
KC400 provides end-to-end data path protection and SmartECC to guard data, plus SmartRefresh to protect against read errors. Data is rebuilt if there's an error, and the drive is able to recover from an unexpected power shutdown, thanks to firmware-controlled power loss management. Advances in controller technology and NAND give this drive excellent data reliability.
KC400 is backed by a limited five-year warranty and legendary Kingston support, including technical teams ready to help you select the right solid-state drive for your needs, and global, industry-leading post-sales support plus Kingston's Ask an Expert programme. To monitor and manage your drive, there's the Kingston SSD Manager, a free, downloadable application available on the Kingston website.
• 15 times faster than a hard drive: Increase user productivity and cut time spent on everyday tasks with KC400’s impressive speeds.
• Five-year limited warranty: For peace of mind, KC400 is backed by a limited five-year warranty and free technical support.
• Easy installation: KC400 is available in an upgrade bundle kit that has everything you need for an easy installation.
• Multiple capacities: KC400 is available in a range of capacities, from 128GB to 1TB, to meet your needs.
Upgrade Bundle Kit Includes:
• 2.5" KC400 SSD
• 2.5" External USB Caddy
• 2.5" to 3.5" Internal Bracket/Adaptor
• SATA Data Cable
• Molex to SATA Power Adaptor Cable
• 7mm to 9.5mm Bracket.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 512GB Kingston SSDNow KC400 Upgrade Kit, 2.5" SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, Phison, Read 550MB/s, Write 530MB/s, 99k/86k IOPS . Please choose from the list below.