Zippy 500W P2H-5500V Single 2U Server/Workstation PSU/Power Supply
500W Zippy P2H-5500V, Fully Wired, Single Rail, 40A +12V, 2U Single Server/Workstation PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Hold Up Time: 16mS Minimum at Full Load & Nominal Input Voltage.
• Dielectric Withstand: Input/Output 1800 VAC for 1 Second Input to Frame Ground 1800 VAC for 1 Second.
• Efficiency: 83% Typical AT 115VAC, Full Load.
• Power Good Signal: On Delay 100mS TO 500mS, Off Delay 1mS.
• Over Power Protection: 110~160% MAX.
• Over Voltage Protection: +5V?5.6V~6.6V +3.3V?3.6V~4.3V +12V?13.2V~15V.
• Short Circuit Protection: +5V?+12V?+3.3V.
• EMI Noise Filter: FCC Class A, CISPR22 Class A.
• Safety: To Meet UL, CUL, TUV.
• Remote on/off control the power supply shall accept a logic open collector level which will disable/enable all the output voltage (exclude +5v stand by). as logic level is low, outputs voltage were enable, as logic level is high, outputs voltage were disable.
• 3.3V & 5V Remote Sensing.
• Meet IEC-1000-3-2 Class D.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747