Silverstone SX500-G 500 Watt Sull Modular Modular SFX PSU/Power Supply
500W SilverStone SX500-G, Full Modular SFX, 80PLUS Gold, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 41.7A, 92mm Fan, PSU
By DPD On 24th Sep 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Designed for 80 PLUS Gold level of efficiency to reduce wasted heat and save on electricity.
• Built-in 92mm fan has excellent airflow and low noise, perfect for quiet home or office use.
• 100% modular cable design for easy removal in a case with cable routed and tied down.
• SilverStone’s flexible flat cables have much greater flexibility to allow for tighter folding and management of cables.
• Powerful single +12V rail design, perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
• ±3% regulation and low ripple & noise performance for high stability. Features • Support standard SFX form factor.
• Silent running 92mm fan with 18 dBA minimum.
• All Japanese capacitors.
• High efficiency with 80 PLUS Gold certification.
• Class-leading single +12V rail.
• Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise.
• 100% modular cables.
• All cables made with flexible flat arrays.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency||90 %|
|Fans||1 x 92mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||41.7 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||41.7 A|
|Dimensions||125 x 63.5 x 100 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.