Strider Series Essential v2.0 500W ATX PSU from Silverstone
500W Silverstone Strider Series ST50F-ES230 V2, 80 PLUS, Fully Wired, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 34A +12V, 120mm Fan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Designed for 80 PLUS level of efficiency to reduce wasted heat and save on electricity.
• Built-in 120mm fan has excellent airflow and low noise, perfect for quiet home or office use.
• Powerful single +12V rail design, perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
• 140mm depth sets new standard for high wattage PSUs. Features • High efficiency with 80 PLUS certification.
• 24/7 continuous power output with 40 degree operating temperature.
• Class-leading single +12V rail.
• Active PFC Circuitry.
• PCI-E 8pin and PCI-E 6pin connector support.
• Silent running 120mm fan with 18dBA.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.