Game Max GM500 500w 80 Plus Bronze Modular Power Supply
Features • Elegant black PSU casing with full black mesh cables.
• ATX12V Ver.2.30 compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.31
• High efficiency PSU, up to 85% efficiency.
• Extended 12V Rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• Longer 20 + 4 and 4 + 4 pins up to 600mm is easy for high-end tower chassis installation.
• 14cm silent black fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
• Full protection functions with OVP / UVP / OPP / SCP / SIP
• Safety and EMC certified by CE
• ECO friendly by RoHS and Erp 2013 directives.
• Semi-modular cables for easy maintenance.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Max. Efficiency||85 %|
|Fans||1 x 140mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||32 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||32 A|
|Dimensions||160 x 85 x 150 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.