Be quiet 500 Watt Straight Power 10 80+ Gold ATX Power Supply/PSU
500W be quiet! Straight Power 10, Fully Wired, 80 PLUS Gold, SLI/CrossFire, Quad Rail, 40A, 135mm Fan, ATX PSU
By DPD On 25th Feb 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
be quiet! Straight Power 10 500W provides a new level of silent performance for systems that demand whisper-quiet operation and efficiency without compromising on power quality.
Improved cooling with use of a 135mm SilentWings® 3 fan with an advanced fan frame ensures operation that is extraordinarily quiet.
Improved power circuit technology delivers 80PLUS® Gold power efficiency (up to 93%) and stability unmatched in its class.
Powerful GPU support and reliability enhanced by premium 105°C-rated parts make this PSU a ‘Best Choice’ whether you are building a new system or seeking a better, quieter replacement for an existing system.
Virtually Inaudible Operation
• Installed SilentWings® 3 135mm fan includes a wide array of electronic and mechanical optimizations for best-of-class airflow with very low noise production, including:
- Unique airflow-optimized fan blade design reduces noise-generating fan turbulence.
- Advanced fluid-dynamic bearing with copper core provides for greatly reduced operating noise and super-long life.
- 6-pole fan motor with high-quality IC controller reduces electrical noise, power consumption, and vibration. Lower starting voltage of the fan reduces significantly the starting fan speed and noise level at low load conditions.
• Funnel-shaped fan opening of the PSU case is significant big and allows high airflow intake.
• SilentWings® 3 fan is decoupled from the PSU body with special mount, further reducing transmission of vibration and noise.
• Optimized PSU airflow design generates superior cooling at lower fan speeds and reduces turbulence around components, thus allowing even quieter operation.
• Variable fan speed is optimally governed to strike the best balance between proper cooling and deep quietness.
• 80PLUS® Gold certification independently verifies the extremely high operating efficiency (up to 93%) of this design.
• High efficiency means money savings, because your PC draws less power from the mains to do its work. This means less waste heat, less cooling required, and overall quieter operation.
• Standby drain of less than 0.25 Watts (= 0.15W).
• Meets Energy Star 6.0 guidelines.
• Fulfils ErP 2014 guidelines.
• Zero Load design supports Intel’s Deep Power Down C6 and C7 modes.
• Improved integrated circuit power conversion design features Active Clamp and Synchronous Rectifier (SR) technology plus DC-to-DC voltage stepdown for amazing signal stability, voltage regulation (main output rails are = 2%) and power efficiency.
• Premium quality capacitors rated to 105°C for maximum performance, reliability and operating life.
• Full suite of top safety protections defends against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, overheating and overloads, thus safeguarding your valuable components.
• Four independent 12V-rails improve power signal stability.
Maximum Compatibility and Convenience
• Sleeved cable lengths up to 115cm allow for improved cooling and are perfect for large PC cases.
• Connectors are compatible with older components as well as those still on the drawing board.
• Individual P4 and P8 plugs on longer cables support all common mainboard types and allow routing behind motherboards for improved airflow.
• Two PCIe connectors for powerful multi-GPU configurations.
• Clearly labelled plugs and clever accessories promote simple installation. Features • Virtually Inaudible Operation achieved through a broad array of meticulous optimizations, including use of a be quiet! SilentWings® 3 135mm fan.
• SilentWings® 3 Fan features an advanced fan frame, an airflow-optimized fan blade, fluid-dynamic bearing with copper core and a high-quality 6-pole motor for less vibration.
• Funnel-Shaped Fan Opening of the PSU case is significantly large, enabling a high airflow intake.
• 500 Watts of Continuous Power with stable four 12V-rail design.
• 80PLUS® Gold Certification and up to 93% power conversion efficiency.
• Sleeved Cable Lengths for improved cooling and more attractive appearance.
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
|Edition||Straight Power 10|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||93.4 %|
|Fans||1 x 135mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Quad Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||18 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||18 A|
|Rail 3 +12V||18 A|
|Rail 4 +12V||18 A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||40 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 160 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.