be quiet SFX-L 500 Watt Full Modular 80+ Gold SFX PSU/Power Supply
500W be quiet! SFX-L, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Gold, Single Rail, 41.7A, 120mm Fan, SFX PSU w/ ATX Bracket
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Multi-GPU support with four PCIe connectors.
• Full cable management for build flexibility and convenient usage.
• Silent, temperature-controlled 120mm high-quality fan.
• LLC, Synchronous Rectifier (SR) and DC-to-DC power conversion circuit design supports stability and efficiency.
• High-quality Japanese capacitors for maximum reliability and operating life.
• Powerful 12V-rail design for high stability and performance.
• SFX-to-ATX adapter bracket allows flexible use with larger case sizes.
• Black flat cables of up to 80cm for improved cooling.
• Full suite of top safety features.
• 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
|Size||SFX - with ATX adapter bracket|
|Edition||SFX L Power 500W|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||92.2 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||41.7 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||41.7 A|
|Dimensions||125 x 64 x 130 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.