be quiet 500W Pure Power 10 CM Semi Modular PSU/Power Supply
The Pure Power 10 PSU series stands for peerless dependability and best-in-class features. Whether you are assembling a very quiet system, upgrading an existing PC, building a multimedia or a multi-GPU gaming system, your build will benefit from this PSU series. It simply has the best combination of features, performance and quality at very popular price.
• Two independent 12V-rails improve power signal stability.
• Active Clamp and Synchronous Rectifier (SR) technology produces very stable operation.
• DC-to-DC conversion for even tighter voltage regulation under heavy cross-loading conditions.
• Two PCI express connectors for multi-GPU system configurations.
• Full suite of top safety protections defends against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, overheating and overloads.
• Modular cable management simplifies component installation and reduces annoying clutter.
• Fixed 24-pin and P8 cables with high-quality single layer sleeve.
• Easy-to-use flat drives and PCIe cables offer more space for installation.
• All-in-one cable with convenient easy-plug HDD connector.
• 80PLUS® Silver certification means very high operating efficiency for its class of up to 91%.
• High efficiency means cost savings, less wasted heat and an overall quieter operation.
• Standby drain of less than 0.11 watts.
• Meets Energy Star 6.0 guidelines.
• Fulfils ErP 2014 guidelines.
• Zero Load design supports Intel’s Deep Power Down C6/C7 mode.
Exceptionally Quiet Operation
• High-quality 120mm be quiet! fan is thermally controlled and optimally governed to strike the best balance between effective cooling and deep quietness.
• Airflow-optimized fan blades reduce turbulence, enabling a best-in-class quiet function with excellent airflow.
• High efficiency design produces low operating temperatures.
• Gaming with multi-GPU capability.
• Silent PC builds.
• Quiet multimedia and home theatre systems. Features • 500 Watts of continuous power and two 12V-rails ensure rock-solid voltage stability for powerful multi-GPU systems.
• 80PLUS® Silver certification and up to 91% power conversion efficiency.
• Exceptionally quiet operation is achieved by an array of careful enhancements, including the use of a silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan.
• Stable operation thanks to DC-to-DC power conversion technology.
• Modular cable management with high-quality flat cables for PCIe connectors and drives.
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
|Edition||Pure Power 10 CM|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Silver|
|Max. Efficiency||91 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Dual Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||28 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||20 A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||40 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 160 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.