Aerocool Integrator 500W RGB PSU 80+ Bronze with 12cm Fan
500W Aerocool Integrator RGB PSU 80PLUS Bronze 120mm Quiet Fan
By DPD On 24th Jul 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Elegant Black PSU casing with Fully Black Mesh cables.
• Compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.4.
• Fully compatible with the latest generation Intel Core series processors starting from the 4th Generation CPU Intel ‘Haswell’ platform’s C6/C7 power saving mode.
• Up to 85%+ efficiency with official 80 Plus Bronze certificate.
• Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• 20+4P and CPU 4+4P cable length up to 550mm - easy reach to all components.
• All DC cables with mesh sleeving for optimised airflow and management.
• One PCIe 6+2 Pin connector for mid-range graphic cards.
• Up to 6 Sata connectors supports a multiple of hard drives.
• Complete protections with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
• Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
• ECO friendly with RoHS and Erp2014 directives.
• Dimensions: 150mm x 85mm x 140mm (W x H x D)
• Input Voltage: 230 VAC
• Input Current: 4A
• Input Frequency Range: 47-53Hz
• PFC: Active PFC (>.99)
• Power Good Signal: 100-500 ms
• Hold Up Time: >17ms
• Efficiency: >82%
• MTBF: > 100,000 Hours
• Protection: OVP / UVP / OPP / OTP / SCP / SIP
• Power: 500W
• Operation Temperature: 0-40°C
• Safety: CE/FCC/TUV/CB
• Cooling: 12cm Fan
• Noise: < 26 dBA
• 80 Plus Certified: Yes - 80 Plus Bronze
• Manufacturer Part Number: ACP-I500BR
• EAN Number: 4713105968002
• Has Mains Plug: Yes
• Colour: Black
• What's In The Box:
- UK Power Cord
• Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm): 150mm x 85mm x 140mm (W x H x D)
• Net Weight (KGs): 1.6 KGs
• Gross Weight (KGs): 1.8 KGs
|80 PLUS Certification|
|Internal +12V Rails|
|Rail 1 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||N/A|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.