Aerocool Integrator 500W Power Supply
500W Aerocool Integrator 80PLUS PSU with 120mm Quiet Black Fan
By DPD On 24th May 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• ATX12V ver.2.31 - Compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.3.
• High Efficiency - High efficiency PSU - up to 85% efficiency.
• Single 12V Rail - Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• Long Cabling - Main cable length up to 550mm is easy for high-end tower chassis installation.
• One PCIe - One PCIe 6+2pin connector for mid-range graphic card.
• 6 SATA - Up to 6 SATA connectors supports for numbers of hard drives.
• 12cm Silent Fan - 12cm silent black fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
• Fully Protection - Fully protection functions with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
• Fully Safety - Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
• ECO friendly - ECO friendly by RoHS and Erp 2013 directives.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS White|
|Max. Efficiency||85 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||38 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 85 x 140 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.