Salicru 250W 500VA SPS ONE Uninterruptible Power Supply/UPS with AVR USB
500VA Salicru SPS ONE Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply/UPS, 240W, 20Min Full Load Backup, 4-6 Hour Recharge
By DPD On 21st Dec 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Salicru’s SPS ONE series is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system featuring Line-interactive technology which provides the best protection solution for equipment and information within home and professional (small businesses, offices, shops, etc.) computing environments. Its use of AVR Boost&Buck technology, which enables permanent stabilisation of power supply voltage, provides the dual benefit of ensuring better care of connected loads and reducing use of the UPS’s batteries. And, in the event of an input power outage, it provides battery power to keep the equipment operating. To complete the security offered, it also features protection against the possibility of overvoltages occurring in the data line. Also notable is the built-in communication functionality between the UPS and the computer system via the USB port (communication cable included) and the downloadable monitoring software, which is compatible with Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac. The SPS ONE series is available in 500, 700, 900, 1100, 150 and 2000 VA power ratings.
Applications: The best option to protect computer systems in homes, offices and shops.
As the popularity and use of computer systems in homes, small offices and businesses grows, and the information processed and stored by them increases in value, their protection by means of a UPS system, such as Salicru’s SPS ONE series, has become essential. It is the ideal protection for point of sale (POS) terminals, workstations, network devices, company telephone systems and all peripherals associated with these environments.
• CD software ViewPower.
• UPS and closing monitoring software files/applications.
• Compatible with Windows, Unix, Linux and Mac. Features • Line-interactive technology.
• Microprocessor control guaranteeing high reliability.
• AVR Boost&Buck permanent stabilisation.
• USB interface for all models as standard.
• Downloadable monitoring software for Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac.
• Protection for data line / telephone / Internet.
• A single on/off switch for easier and more convenient use.
• Protection against overloads, short circuits and transients.
• Smart battery charger to shorten average recharging times.
• Battery recharging with equipment turned off.
• Battery-powered cold-start function.
• Automatic restart when input voltage restored.
• 3-year warranty.
• SLC Greenergy solution.
Online registration at support.salicru.com.
• 3-year warranty.
• Replacement of defective product at user’s Office/Home.(1)
• Batteries covered by the warranty.
(1) Consult countries with this service
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 3 days