• 16MB buffer.
• Quiet operation. Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) motor.
• High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 3Gb/s).
• Perpendicular recording technology.
• State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
• Native Command Queuing (NCQ) with command ordering.
• Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
• 1000 Gs nonoperating shock and 350 Gs of operating shock.
• Offers the industry’s most comprehensive protection for disc drives.
• Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
• Support for Read Multiple and Write Multiple commands.
• Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Installing Windows from scratch for the first time can be a daunting experience. Usually you’ve just successfully built your first home-made PC and the last thing you need is for the OS installation to slow you down, so here’s a guide to what you’ll see along the way installing Windows XP
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install