Seagate ST500LM021 500GB Internal Hard Drive
500GB Seagate ST500LM021, 2.5" HDD, SATA III - 6Gbs, 32MB Cache, 7200RPM, OEM
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• The world's first 7mm z-height, 2.5 inch form factor drive
• Seagate SmartAlign™ technology1 provides easy transition to 4K sectors
• Available as a Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) and FIPS 140-2 SED2
• Compatible with SATA 3Gb/s designs
• Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Opens New Frontiers for System Designers
Seagate has purpose-built the Laptop Thin HDD to meet our customers’ demand for affordable, slimmer, fully functional computing solutions. Meet your needs with 500GB, 320GB, 250GB and 160GB capacity options.
While traditional laptop hard drives offer a z-height of 9.5 mm, the Laptop Thin HDD stands apart with a z-height of just 7mm.
Features Secure Self-Encrypting Drive Options
Seagate Laptop Thin Self-Encrypting Drives deliver government-grade encryption without performance degradation - protecting your data where it lives. You get all the benefits of secure data encryption without the headaches.
• Ships with the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Opal protocol
• The world’s first 7mm SED to be shipped with FIPS 140-2 validation
• Instant on-the-fly encryption without performance degradation
• Instant Secure EraseTM technology that can instantly erase the security key data on your hard drive, enabling secure disposal or repurposing of the SED
Thin Hard Drive Perfect For:
• Building entry-level to high-performance ultraportable laptops
• Creatng thin, light netbooks without compromising storage or affordability
• Designing slim consumer electronics devices
• Protecting your sensitive data
|SSHD Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|SSHD Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate|
|Interface||SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Annualised Workload Rating|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Dimensions||70.1 x 7 x 100.55 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months