StarTech.com 5" Micro USB OTG (On The Go) Adapter USB Cable - M/F
12cm StarTech.com USB 2.0 OTG Cable, Micro B (Male) to Type A (Female), For Android/Windows Devices, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- 14cm Scan USB 2.0 Cable - Type A (Female) to Micro B (Male) for Android/Windows devices£0.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
USB 2.0 On The Go Adapter Cable from StarTech.com
The UUSBOTG Micro USB On-The-Go (OTG) Adapter Cable features a Micro USB male (B-type) connector and a USB female (A-type) connector, delivering a simple way to convert your Micro USB OTG capable tablet computer or Smartphone into a USB On-the-go host, and enables you to connect a USB peripheral device such as a thumb drive, or USB mouse or keyboard, etc.
This USB to Micro USB Host OTG cable is designed and constructed for maximum durability, to ensure dependable, long-lasting connections, and is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty.
• Add a standard USB port to your Micro USB OTG capable tablet computer or Smartphone.
• Connect a USB keyboard or mouse to your tablet.
• Connect a thumb drive to your tablet, cell phone or eReader, for removable data storage.
Please Note: This adapter will only work with devices that support USB OTG. Please consult your documentation and/or your service provider to ensure that your device does support USB OTG functionality.
• 1x Micro USB ‘B’ male connector.
• 1x USB ‘A’ female connector port.
• Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding.
• Durable PVC construction.
|Max. Read Speed (Fastest Connector)|
|Max. Write Speed (Fastest Connector)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408