Newlink 5 Port Gigabit Desktop Ethernet Switch
The 5 Port desktop switch is compatible with any 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet device. The latest innovative energy-efficient technologies are implemented making this switch an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network, saving you up to 75% of the power consumption. Features • Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab standards.
• Five Auto-Negotiation ports provide smart switching between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
• Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables.
• Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode.
• Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging.
• Non-blocking switching architecture enables full wire-speed packets forwarding and filtering.
• Fanless design ensures quiet operation without disturbing your family.
• Plug and Play design simplifies installation.
• LED indicators for monitoring power, link and activity.
|Total Network Ports||5 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports with PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.