Dynamode 10/100 Ethernet Switch 5 Port - SW50010-D
5 Port Dynamode SW50010-D, 10/100 Ethernet Switch
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 5 Port D-link 10/100 Desktop Ethernet Switch UnmanagedCall for price
• The CP-500-10 switches provide dedicated fast data pipes on every switched port. These switches are ideal for direct 100Mbps speed access to application Servers. In duplex mode, workstations can access application servers ata congestion-free 200Mbps. Multiple duplex speed conversions can take place simultaneously between servers and workstations, dramatically reducing bandwidth contentions and performance bottlenecks.
• An individual CP-500-10 switched ports support auto-sensing dual speeds. these switches are ideal for use as workgroup segment switches for 10Mbps and 100Mbps shared media hubs, central switches for 10Mbps switches, or to provide direct connection to power users and application servers. Features • All ports support Auto-MD/MDIX Switch Function Switch mode: store and forward.
• Filtering rate: Line speed.
• Forwarding rate: Line speed.
• Address table: 2k entries.
• Queue Buffer: 512Bytes.
• Safety: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS.
• Input Power: 9Vdc, 600mA.
• Temperature/Humid: 0c-40c / 10%-95% Non Condensing.
|Total Network Ports||5 x Fast Ethernet 10/100|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||66 x 24 x 130 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.