• The CP-500-10 switches are easy to use plug and play devices with self learning capabilities for efficient data traffic
• The CP-500-10 switches provide dedicated fast data pipes on every switched port. These switches are ideal for direct 100Mbps speed access to application Servers. In duplex mode, workstations can access application servers ata congestion-free 200Mbps. Multiple duplex speed conversions can take place simultaneously between servers and workstations, dramatically reducing bandwidth contentions and performance bottlenecks.
• An individual CP-500-10 switched ports support auto-sensing dual speeds. these switches are ideal for use as workgroup segment switches for 10Mbps and 100Mbps shared media hubs, central switches for 10Mbps switches, or to provide direct connection to power users and application servers.
• All ports support Auto-MD/MDIX Switch Function Switch mode: store and forward.
• Filtering rate: Line speed.
• Forwarding rate: Line speed.
• Address table: 2k entries.
• Queue Buffer: 512Bytes.
• Safety: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS.
• Input Power: 9Vdc, 600mA.
• Temperature/Humid: 0c-40c / 10%-95% Non Condensing.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 5 Port Dynamode SW50010-D, 10/100 Ethernet Switch . Please choose from the list below.