Dynamode 10/100 Ethernet Switch 5 Port - SW50010-D
• The CP-500-10 switches provide dedicated fast data pipes on every switched port. These switches are ideal for direct 100Mbps speed access to application Servers. In duplex mode, workstations can access application servers ata congestion-free 200Mbps. Multiple duplex speed conversions can take place simultaneously between servers and workstations, dramatically reducing bandwidth contentions and performance bottlenecks.
• An individual CP-500-10 switched ports support auto-sensing dual speeds. these switches are ideal for use as workgroup segment switches for 10Mbps and 100Mbps shared media hubs, central switches for 10Mbps switches, or to provide direct connection to power users and application servers. Features • All ports support Auto-MD/MDIX Switch Function Switch mode: store and forward.
• Filtering rate: Line speed.
• Forwarding rate: Line speed.
• Address table: 2k entries.
• Queue Buffer: 512Bytes.
• Safety: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS.
• Input Power: 9Vdc, 600mA.
• Temperature/Humid: 0c-40c / 10%-95% Non Condensing.
|Network Ports||5 x Fast Ethernet 10/100|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||66 x 24 x 130 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.