Metal Gigabit mini 5 port Switch from D-Link DGS-105/B
• Plug-n-Play Installation.
• Speeds Up to 10x Faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
• IEEE 802.1P QoS Support for Superior Traffic Prioritization.
• Intelligent cable diagnostics for efficient troubleshooting.
• Gigabit Ports for Incredible Wired Network Speeds.
• High reliability with Rugged Metal Case and High MTBF.
|Network Ports||5 x Gigabit 10/100/1000|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||1688388 hours|
|Max. Power Consumption||2.01 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||100 x 98 x 28 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 0845 612 0003/0871 873 3000
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.