Synology DS1019+ 5 Bay Desktop NAS
5 Bay Synology DS1019+ Desktop NAS, Quad Core Intel Celeron, 8GB DDR3L, 2.5"/3.5" SATA3, 2xGbE, USB 3.0
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Scalable 5-bay NAS for small offices and IT enthusiasts
Versatile Storage in a Compact Desktop Chassis
Capable of transcoding up to 2-channel, 4K video simultaneously, DS1019+ provides a remarkable video streaming experience for advanced home users. Its versatile built-in applications including collaboration, file sharing, data backup and recovery also fulfill SOHO users’ various needs, accelerate office productivity, it is even ready for virtualization deployment.
A Perfect Mixture of Scalability and Performance
DS1019+ comes with dual native M.2 NVMe SSD slots, allowing you to build NVMe SSD cache without occupying any of the drive trays. You can also scale up to 10 drives with one DX517 expansion unit, seamlessly expanding your storage capacity.
Ultimate Backup Solution
DS1019+ integrates various backup applications to safeguard your important data on any device with an intuitive user interface and durable storage technologies.
Active Backup for Business
Centralize backup tasks for VMware, Windows, and file servers. Restore whatever you want fast and reliably when needed.
Comprehensively back up your data to a local shared folder, an external device, another Synology NAS, an rsync server, or a public cloud to ensure data safety.
Safeguard your PC with Cloud Station Backup. Effortlessly back up data stored on macOS to Synology NAS with Time Machine.
Active Backup for Office 365 / G Suite
On-premise backup solution with a centralized dashboard. Optimize storage efficiency with single instancing and block-level deduplication technology.
4K Multimedia Server
Access and stream your 4K media content anytime and anywhere. DS1019+ supports 4K H.264/H.265 online transcoding via Video Station and DS video, allowing 4K videos to be converted and played on the fly on other computers, smartphones, and media players that originally do not support Ultra HD formats
Btrfs: Next generation storage efficiency
Btrfs file system introduces the most advanced storage technologies to meet the management needs of modern large scale businesses:
• Flexible Shared Folder/User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders
• Snapshot Replication provides schedulable and storage capacity-saving data protection with 1,024 shared folder backups and 65,000 system-wide snapshots
• File or folder level data restoration makes data recovery fast and flexible
• Automatic file self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files without user intervention Features • A scalable 5-bay desktop NAS with outstanding performance, ideal for small offices and IT enthusiasts
• Quad-core CPU with AES-NI encryption engine, delivering reading and writing throughput at over 225 MB/s even when data are encrypted
• Loaded with two 4GB DDR3L memory module, providing 8GB memory capacity in total
• Built-in two M.2 NVMe SSD slots for system cache support
• Dual 1GbE (RJ-45) ports with failover and Link Aggregation support
• Dual-channel H.264/H.265 4K video transcoding on the fly
• Scalable up to 10 drives with one expansion unit DX517 connected
• Support Virtual Machine Manager to run light-weighted virtual machine instances within isolated sandboxes
|NAS Form Factor||Desktop|
|Total Storage Included||N/A|
|Type of Drives Included|
|Edition of Drives Included|
|Capacity of Drives Included|
|Max. Storage Capacity|
|Drive Interface Support||
|Drive Form Factor Support||5 x 2.5"/3.5"|
|Internal Flash Memory||No|
|Internal Flash Memory Capacity|
|CPU Type||Intel Celeron|
|CPU Cores||Quad Core|
|CPU Speed||1.5 GHz|
|RAM Memory Included||8GB (2x4GB)|
|RAM Memory Type||DDR3L|
|Max. RAM Memory Supported|
|Cache Drive Interface|
|Included Cache Drive Capacity|
|Included Cache Drive Type|
|Noise Level||20.8 dB(A)|
|PSU Wattage||120 W|
|Max. Power Consumption||38.59 W|
|Dimensions||230 x 166 x 223 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- +44 (0)1908 274659