Kramer VS-44HDxI SDI Switcher
Kramer 4x4 3G HD-SDI Matrix Rackmount, RS-232 Switcher
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Features •Max. Data Rate — 3Gbps.
• HDTV Compatible.
• Multi–Standard Operation — SDI (SMPTE 259M/344M), HD–SDI (SMPTE 292M), 3G HD–SDI (SMPTE 424M), and dual link HD–SDI (SMPTE 372M).
• Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
• Switching Synchronization — Synchronizes either to external reference or incoming video.
• Active Input Type™ Reporting — Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects a video signal on that input. Green indicates a standard definition (SDI) input signal and blue indicates a high–definition (HD–SDI) input signal.
• Multiple Memory Locations — Stores multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed.
• Take Button — Executes multiple switches all at once.
• Analog Sync Type — Bi–level, tri–level.
• Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
• Looping Sync Input
• Vertical Interval Switching — SMPTE RP–168.
• Front Panel Control Lockout.
• Flexible Control Options — Front Panel, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based software is included), RS–485, Ethernet, contact closure & IR Remote (included).
• Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
• Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 1U. Rack “ears” included.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.