Seagate 4TB BarraCuda Pro 3.5" SATA HDD/Hard Drive
Lightning-fast performance and titanic storage in capacities up to 10TB give your desktop and workstation the edge you need to be your very best. Plus, BarraCuda® Pro drives, with their amazing versatility and incredible performance, are backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
The BarraCuda Pro HDD is a best-fit for the following applications:
• Desktop or all-in-one PCs.
• Home servers.
• Creative pros systems.
• Entry-level direct-attached storage devices (DAS). Features • Highest Capacity: Up to 10 TB models mean you get the highest storage capacity available in the 3.5-inch PC class.
• Peace of Mind: A 5-year limited warranty and 300 TB/year workload limit means this drive has your back.
• Incredible Speed: Delivers 7,200 RPM spin speed along with sustained data rates up to 220 MB/s and burst data rates of 6 GB/s.
• Energy Efficient: Drawing a mere 6.8 W, this drive is one of the lowest-power 3.5-inch drives on the market.*
• Ultimate Protection: Bundled with Seagate® Rescue Data Recovery, this drive is protected for 2 years against any mechanical, accidental or nature disaster — with a 90% success rate for in-house recovery.**
• History of Reliability: For 20+ years, the Barracuda family has had a reputation for complete reliability.
• Optimised for Creative Pros: Designed and tuned for creative applications, these drives feature higher random performance and drive reliability than typical PC compute drives.
*10 TB model only. **Registration required to activate.
|SSHD Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|SSHD Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Access Time||8.5 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||220 MB/s|
|Interface||SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Annualised Workload Rating||300 TB/yr|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||40 G|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage