Seagate 4TB Exos 7E8 3.5" SATA3 Enterprise HDD/Hard Drive
4TB Seagate ST4000NM0035 Exos 7E8 Enterprise, 3.5" HDD, SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s), 7200rpm, 128MB Cache, 512N, 4.16ms, OEM
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• 4TB, 3.5-inch enterprise drive with industry-leading 6-disk technology, resulting in 33% more storage in the same storage slot.
• Advanced Write Caching feature to utilize enhanced algorithms, resulting in the industry's highest nearline storage workload performance efficiencies-100% performance improvement in random writes over last-generation drive.
• Widely accepted, proven ninth-generation conventional perpendicular recording technology for reliable access to unstructured data in bulk storage applications.
• 12Gb/s SAS and SATA 6Gb/s interfaces in industry-standard advanced formats for easy integration into replicated and RAID multi-drive storage servers and systems.
• State-of-the-art cache, on-the-fly error-correction algorithms, super parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage.
• Industry-leading rotational vibration tolerance design helps ensure consistent performance in dense multi-drive systems.
• Engineered for 24×7 workloads of 550TB/yr-10× that of desktop drives.
• Robust performance with dual processors, ramp load technology, top-cover-attached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis.
• Seagate Secure™ Self-Encrypting Drive featuring Instant Secure Erase for cost-saving drive retirement and secure data-at-rest protection.
• Seagate SeaTools™ diagnostic software to provide drive self-tests ensuring unnecessary downtime and maximizing TCO. Features Suitable Applications:
• Hyperscale applications/cloud data centers with replicated storage.
• Massive scale-out data centers and big data analytics.
• High-capacity density RAID storage.
• Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays (SAN, NAS, DAS).
• Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph .
• Enterprise backup and restore-D2D, virtual tape.
• Centralized surveillance.
|Edition||Exos 7E8 Enterprise|
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||4.16 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||215 MB/s|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating||550 TB/yr|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||40 G|
|Max.Power Usage||6.9 W|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.1 x 147 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747